Adecco is currently assisting a local client with their search to fill a Warehouse Associate position in Largo, FL. As a Warehouse Associate, this position requires you to assist in picking and packing supplies. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
This long term, temporary to hire position is Monday - Friday, must be flexible to work between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Associate job include:
• Picking and packing supplies.
• Stocking shelves.
• Unloading trucks.
Requirements for this Warehouse Associate job include:
• Knowledge of operating a pallet jack.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• 6 months to 1 year of steady work experience in a warehouse.
• Continuous standing and repetitive work.
• Stable work history and VALID DRIVERS LICENSE a MUST! You will be trained to operate a fork lift if hired permanent.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Associate job in Largo, FL or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.