Job Description: Warehouse Associate II (Honolulu, HI)
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Who we are looking for:
- Track, receive, stage and deliver materials for either the company or customers. Applies knowledge of routine work area and good housekeeping procedures.
- Resolves task related problems in straightforward situations.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Wear appropriate safety equipment as required including hats and shoes.
- Properly secure all materials and equipment at the end of each work period.
- Complete and submit time reports and other documents as required.
- May be required to work overtime and/or weekends to meet customer installation requirements.
- Experience basic inventory controls.
Only candidates who possess the above minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete a background investigation and drug test.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three years of inventory control or warehouse experience.
- Fork Lift Certification a must
- Clean Driving Record
- Able to carry and move equipment weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and date entry
- Must comply with all EHS safety guidelines.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.