Order Type : Temp
Forklift Operator - 2nd shift
Primary responsibilities include:
- Operate forklifts in a safe manner.
- Remove product from production area.
- Ensure all units are stacked at proper height and in orderly manner in Warehouse.
- Bring raw materials to the production floor.
- Weigh, identify (mark) and stage waste raw materials.
- Sweep and maintain Warehouse in an orderly fashion.
- Maintain access to dock doors. (Snow removal, debris removal, etc.)
- Prepare Warehouse reports, review Bills of Lading, work orders, etc., as necessary.
- Load and unload truck/trailers.
- Ensure proper procedures for loading/unloading trailer is being followed.
- Assist co-workers where needed.
- Assist with documenting daily and monthly Inventories.
- Perform assigned tasks as instructed by supervisors.
Experience, Educational and Technical Qualifications include:
Warehouse Associate should possess a sense of urgency, accountability, and be able to work with limited supervision. He/she must be able to read, write and understand English. Must possess a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
One year of forklift experience is preferred.
This position is in Sidney, OH and pays $14/hour on 2nd shift - 4pm - 12:30am
You may contact our office for more details - (937)335-5485