Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for multiple Warehouse Associate jobs in Budd Lake, NJ. This is a temporary 3 month opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Associate job include:
• Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
• Pulling orders for shipment
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
• Safely operate and maintain material moving equipment such as Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, Motorized Pallet Jacks and Runabouts to process orders
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1+ years of warehouse experience
• Ability to stand for length of shift
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Good computer skills
We have openings on the first shift (Monday - Friday from 8:00AM - 5:00PM).
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary 3 month opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Associate job in Budd Lake, NJ or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.