Adecco is hiring warehouse associates to work in North Fort Worth, close to Texas Motor Speedway.
The qualified candidate must have forklift, inventory and warehouse experience.
Will be working a 1st shift, 6:00am - 3:30pm or 7:00am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
The Warehouse Associate is accountable, under direct supervision, to fill customer order requirements with strong team coordination and follow-through abilities to complete the full cycle of receiving, stock put away, picking, packing, stocking, documenting and shipping customized orders, accurately and expeditiously.
This fast-paced position consistently requires a high volume of productivity; with strong attention to detail to variances in product identification; ability to accurately understand and follow written specifications; perform data entry; and follow customized requirements, with trained knowledge of quality standards, and customer specifications.
- Learn, maintain, and apply accurate knowledge and understanding of Warehouse work instructions, policies, and procedures in all work practices and decisions
- Receive material from vendors and enter data in computer
- Count and record material to ensure accuracy
- Pull or stock materials using Radio Frequency (RF) scanning system, as required
- Utilize scale to weigh and/or hand count product per warehouse/customer specifications
- Utilize label printer to prepare labels as required
- Count, bag, and label per warehouse/customer requirements
- Package and prepare material for shipment
- Utilize carrier and third party shipping system to ship product
- Perform timely cycle counts and inventory audits to support an accurate inventory management system
- Compose paperwork/correspondence, analyze, troubleshoot, and reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Meet established standards for quality and productivity, including but not limited to: on-time delivery percentage and customer acceptance rates
- Follow safety regulations in all work processes promoting a safe and hazard free work environment
- Utilize pallet jacks, drum dollies, drive forklifts, and/or order picker, when trained/certified
- Attend regular and impromptu departmental meetings and company training, as required
- Follow established work procedures to assure compliance with all Federal, State, and Local regulatory agencies including: OSHA, FAR, EPA, DOT, and RCRA requirements
High School Diploma or GED Required
Forklift certification training and current forklift license, is preferred. (Experience with Cherry-Picker)
1-2 years general warehousing, inventory control, and/or shipping experience preferred.
If you meet the above requirements please apply at www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.