*13.25 after 90 day training period, $13hr during training period*
Under general supervision of the Order Filling Supervisor or other supervisory/management-level position within the Distribution Center responsible for filling orders requested by ABC customers. Ensures orders are filled accurately and efficiently continually striving for improved customer satisfaction.
This position is categorized as compliance critical and as such requires and is assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division corporate and regulatory requirements.
- If a fully automated PkMS enabled environment must be able to utilize the functions of the warehouse management system in order to perform daily tasks.
- Accurately fills orders verifying quantity size strength and NDC numbers.
- Checks each order after the order picking process is complete to ensure the product is placed and packed appropriate to prevent damage during transit; repacks order when necessary following quality standards and procedures.
- Carefully places merchandise containers on conveyor as requested ensuring the route information is visible.
- Verifies that totes cases and paperwork are accurate prior to delivery.
- Promptly retrieves merchandise from floors under shelves and from conveyor.
- Carefully and securely wraps breakable items in protective covering as requested.
- Assists with stocking shelves as requested.
- Assists with inventory procedures as requested.
- Maintains a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and DEA regulations.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires completion of a high school diploma general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires less than one (1) year of equivalent work experience.
- Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of comparing and reading product descriptions names and shelf labels.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.