Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Warehouse Associate II in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Provide support during regulatory inspections /audits as directed. Support may be in the form of scribes, runner, and document gathering.
- Attend GMP training on the schedule designated for the role and as appropriate for the role.
- Adhering to strict compliance with procedures according to the roles and responsibilities.
- Exercises the highest level of integrity in the tasks performed
- In a timely and prompt manner, identify, report and seek correction for deviations noted in the workplace.
- Embrace a behavior of employee involvement and commitment to doing the job right the first time.
- Strong working GMP knowledge. Communicates and identifies GMP gaps.
- Takes necessary action to eliminate and immediately address safety hazards. Communicate any observed unsafe behaviors immediately.
- Understands the safety concerns and promotes a safety conscience culture for their job function.
- Wears the appropriate PPE when working in manufacturing and other hazardous working environments and advocates standards of safety.
- Contributes and attends all EHS programs as assigned.
- Promptly communicates deficiencies to management.
- Maintains facility and work area in good working condition.
- Works with team to ensure all aspects of business remain compliant.
- Trained to the role in which you are assigned as required for your job function in the applicable systems
- Utilize tools within MS office and other systems to improve business effectiveness
- Exposure to electronic batch records and/or other automated processes/systems (labs).
- Basic SAP or ERP system knowledge; including other relevant systems per role.
- Basic knowledge of an automated system.
- Understanding of product family, product size and put-up, and product characteristics (color, viscosity) associated active and excipient.
- Participate in all trainings.
- Ensure all trainings are completed on-time.
- Support investigations as required.
- Under moderate supervision perform/verify and document the completion of the process steps per the documentation directives.
- Under minimal supervision complete visual verification of the process and document these steps in the appropriate system.
- Document all activities per the GMP requirements.
- Completes PE/ Lean awareness training.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and communicate to management, and propose actions to address these opportunities.
- Participates in continuous improvement implementations, kaizen events, and application of PE tools.
- Continuously demonstrates all GLP values; specifically: integrity and credo based actions, self-awareness and adaptability, results and performance driven, organization and talent development, and collaboration and teaming. Demonstrated behaviors include: fairness, honesty, consistent and ethical behaviors, empathy and collaboration.
- Contributes and supports an environment that fosters diversity and inclusion.
- Exhibits and lives core values and behaviors.
- Contributes to a climate of open communication, engagement and ownership within team.
- Builds working relationships
- Provides feedback to site management
- Supports strategic and tactical plans in alignment with site's mission and plans.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4 years of related warehouse experience preferred
- Distribution and cGMP experience preferred
- Ability to operate a forklift strongly preferred
- Must be a certified Forklift Operator or be willing to become certified
- Experience operating warehouse equipment to include hydraulic jack, barcode scanning equipment strongly preferred
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical demand of that this position requires: continuous lifting and/or moving from 5 to 25lbs. weight material, and frequent lifting or moving average (25-50 lbs) weight material.
- Experience with SAP warehouse management system preferred
- The ability to read and interpret instructions, correspondence, manuals, etc. required
- The ability to effectively write routine correspondence required
- A basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Candidates must successfully pass a written assessment to be considered for hire
- The ability to work off shift hours is required.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Materials Management & Distribution
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.