Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Position is for Sunday night through Thursday night.
- Shipping and Receiving Company products in an accurate and timely manner
- Insure all Company products are received by our customers in a saleable condition
- Stock product in the warehouse
- Ordering products and managing warehouse inventories to acceptable levels
- Fast pace setting with room for advancement
- Exceptional organizational and warehouse logistics skills
- At least one year of warehouse and forklift experience preferred (order picker experience also a plus!)
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.