Adecco is assisting a local client in filling immediate warehouse positions in Buford, GA. These are long-term temporary to hire opportunities. As a Warehouse associate, you will perform multiple positions within the warehouse. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for these warehouse positions are:
• Shipping and Receiving
• Unloading trucks with pallet jacks
• Moving boxes/pallets into correct locations on the floor
• Opening boxes and removing units and collateral, scanning units into the system
• Forklift operation (in some positions)
• Locating product within the facility
• Lifting up to 50 pounds
• Standing for long periods of time
• Bending and lifting repeatedly
• Cleaning product
• Computer efficiency
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work station
• Able to work all tasks in a high speed, high volume environment
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum 2 years of RECENT forklift experience (if applying for forklift position)
• Minimum 2 years experience in a warehouse environment
• Job stability is required
3:15PM to 12:00AM Monday through Friday.
Pay for these positions is between $10-$12 per hour plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.