Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill Warehouse Associate positions in Mountain View, CA. This is a temporary opportunity.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Warehouse Job Description
• Check paperwork for each customer order
• Package different merchandise into a variety of box sizes
• Scan each package tracking information and verify the weight
Quality Control Inspection
• Random inspection to check boxes for accurate packaging and auditing order details and paperwork
Cross train with other areas of warehouse operation
• Assist with incoming containers
• Pulling stock orders
• LTL (Less than truckload) shipments: Product needs to be palletized and packaged
• Weighing LTL packages and provide to operations to schedule LTL pickup's
• Will-call orders: Pull, verify and stack in the designated area
• Act as back-up in all areas, as required
• Performs accurate pulls and put away of product.
• Physically sorts and counts products by like item to ensure accurate inventory
• Responsible for the on-going maintenance of physical inventories
• Cleans, stage, and tag product for outgoing orders.
• Maintains a clean and safe work area by sweeping, dusting, and removing (picking up) waste material.
• Establishes work files (day to day activity) for each worker and follows through on completion.
Position Core Competencies (in order of importance)
• Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and able to work under pressure with tight timelines for extended periods.
• Initiative: Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Flexible & collaborative: Being willing to adapt to a dynamic workplace that is in a fast-paced, constant-change mode.
• Communication -- Oral and written communication.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong organization and communication skills; strong attention to detail; knowledge of PC based skills required; familiarity with operating non-power equipment (pallet jacks, carts, hand trucks) within the warehouse
• Position primarily performs work in an indoor office & warehouse setting
• Safety at work place: Ensure safe, clean and obstacle free working environment. Moderate noise levels
• Ability to lift 50 consistently
• Simple reading and writing
• Basic word processing
• Ability to work mathematical statistics, both calculations and reports
• Judgment/decision making and analysis/comprehension ability
This position pays $15 an hour. Payday is every Friday!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position, or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.