Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications for this role
- Process and ship work orders daily, meeting required shipping deadlines.
- Handle and unpack dock deliveries of ordered items, preparing them for Inspection and Receiving.
- Restock and maintain inventory shelves as items are depleted.
- Assist with weekly cycle counts for inventory reconciliation.
- Keep warehouse audit ready through daily cleaning and organization.
- Comply with SOPs, GMPs, safety rules and regulations, and departmental procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Must be able to read, write and do basic mathematical computations.
- Proficient in warehouse management systems and pc environments.
- Must be physically capable of climbing, kneeling, stooping and frequent lifting of 16-30 lbs.
- Up and down to head and chest level.
- Occasionally will lift 50 lbs.
High school diploma or equivalent required.A Career That Matters
Baxter's employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day. Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.