Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Position Summary:
Under the direction of the Retail Manager the Retail Clerk is responsible for the coordination of Gift Shop services at the lodges so that each location receives the correct product. Essential Functions:
Status and Scope:
- Responsible for receiving and properly tagging all incoming merchandise.
- Responsible for moving incoming merchandise to retail office, storage area(s) and/or display floor.
- Responsible for storing all incoming merchandise in assigned locations.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory level within guidelines established by General Manager, Retail Buyer and Retail Manager.
- Interacts with customer for possible merchandising opportunities.
- Supervises unpacking and pricing of new merchandise.
- Responsible for conducting periodic inventory count based on schedule established by controller and retail buyer.
- Responsible for reconciliation of packing slips and invoices.
- Full understanding of the point of sale system
- Assists all guests in any possible way
- Follows, implements, and follows all emergency procedures.
- Follows Aramark policies and procedures and safety policies.
- May be required to work overtime, nights, and/or weekends.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the Retail Buyer.
Reports to Warehouse Manager
Two years of like employment Equipment Used:
Computer, Telephone, Micros POS System Travel Requirements:
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements:
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Physical Requirements:
BENDING FREQUENT KEYING/FINGERING CONSTANT HEARING CONSTANT REACHING FREQUENT SEEING CONSTANT SPEAKING CONSTANT STANDING CONSTANT WALKING CONSTANT LIFTING FREQUENT
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.