Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world. Description Position Summary:
Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager the Warehouse Clerk is responsible for performing any combination of warehouse task including receiving and storing inventory, and distributing merchandise and products to various components. Must be detailed orientated and computer literate. Must be able to stay on task and complete receiving and inventories in a timely fashion. Essential Functions:
Status and Scope:
- Responsible for receiving any products delivered to the warehouse.
- Responsible for proper safe storage of all products delivered to the warehouse.
- Responsible for pulling any and all product on requisitions for daily distribution.
- Responsible for conducting weekly and monthly inventory counts.
- Responsible for keeping FIFO (first in first out) receiving controls.
- Responsible for maintaining Aramark alcohol beverage issuance policies.
- Responsible for maintaining clean and safe warehouse environment.
- Responsible for assisting recycle center as needed.
- Responsible for assisting delivery drivers in loading and possible deliveries of warehouse goods.
- Responsible for safe operating manual pallet jacks for freight distribution (training provided).
- Responsible for safe operating electric pallet jacks for freight distribution (training provided).
- Responsible for safe onsite deliveries by electric or gas powered cart( with valid drivers licenses - minimum age 21 - training provided)
- May be responsible for safe forklift operation (electric and propane) for unloading and loading freight.(minimum age 21 - training provided).
- May be responsible for driving warehouse van (minimum age 21 - training provided)
- Follows, implements all emergency procedures.
- Follows ARAMARK policies and procedures and safety policies.
- May be required to work overtime, and/or weekends.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the Warehouse Manager.
Reports to Warehouse Manager Qualifications Qualifications:
High school diploma or equivalent required. Two years experience in a like employment. 21 or older.
- This position may require you drive a company vehicle. If so you are required to:
- Have a valid US Driver's License
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Pass a driving record background check (MVR)
Telephone, calculator, photocopier, computer, fax machine, pallet jack, fork lift (occasional), electric pallet jack, hand truck Travel Requirements:
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements:
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.