A Warehouse Coordinator job in Ashburn, VA is available through Modis. You will need to have warehouse experience and the ability to drive a company vehicle to customer locations as required. You will oversee the secure and accurate loading and unloading of deliveries. You will create a daily shipment schedule and prepare items for shipping. You may be required to assist with scheduling freight appointments.
Warehouse Coordinator job responsibilities include:
• Unloading, sorting, and organizing all incoming materials at the facility
• Operating a pallet jack in a safe manner to move received product
• Ensuring that shipments contain proper documentation, ensure item lists are complete for shipments with multiple items
• Performing quality audits of the condition of shipped goods for both incoming and outgoing items prior to signing off.
• High School diploma or GED
• Proficient in Excel and email
• Valid driver's license and good driving record
• Knowledge of filling out waybills and bills of landing and international shipments
If you are interested in this Warehouse Coordinator job in Ashburn, VA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Ellen Ledet at 512-823-2379 or by email at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.