**Aurora, IL Facility Only**
- Read, follow and develop work instructions and provide training as necessary
- Ability to perform all activities within the shipping/receiving area.
- Secure transportation for product leaving the plant to meet customer requirements.
- Analyze work problems and implement appropriate resolution.
- Peer trainer for new employees assigned to the area.
- Inputs data into computer system related to production, shipping and receiving needs.
- Maintain expected production rate while monitoring and/or directing the work of staff members.
- Ensure proper packaging of customer product.
- Participate in production meetings, required training programs and audits as required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and coach people.
- Ensure accurate inventory and implement procedure as necessary to achieve.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to all facility safety and work rules; security requirements and follow proper procedures for accident/incident reporting, emergency evacuation, proper lifting procedures, lock out-tag out rules and hearing and eye protection policies, etc.
- Represent RR Donnelley in a professional manner at all times while ensuring all aspects of the Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and enacted.
- Promote 5S throughout the facility and ensure 5S standards are met.
- Maintain regular attendance in accordance with policies.
- Work in other areas as deemed necessary to meet business needs.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.