The Warehouse Coordinator
is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Using SAP as the primary tool, facilitate the movement of CCNA material to ensure the correct quantity of the right material flows to the required destinations at the planned pace.
- Interfacing with trucking dispatchers/drivers, 3pl warehouses, and CCNA facilities.
- Scheduling truck appointments, verifying freight and warehouse invoices, reporting and researching SAP issues, verifying receipts, and entering metrics.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives. Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2years
- Experience in shipping, receiving, warehousing, or accounting/administrative work.
- Read, write, speak and understand instructions given in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of transportation and warehouse systems. Ability to demonstrate proficiency of Microsoft Office including intermediate knowledge of MS EXCEL, e-mail and computerized SAP systems.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work eight-hour shifts, 12-hour shifts, weekends or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime, holidays as required.
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, and AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Relocation not provided.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.