Position Summary:Coram/CVS Health is looking for a meticulous warehouse/logistics professional to join our Mt Prospect team as a Delivery and Warehouse Technician! This rewarding opportunity allows you to work closely with our Pharmacy team where you will gain experience in the growing home health/home infusion field.At Coram, we believe that Warehouse Technicians are a key part of maintaining organization in our branches, therefore creating a positive experience for our patients. In this dynamic role, you will assist with the picking/packing,shipping/receiving, and inventory of medical products. You will also make occasional deliveries to patient's homes assisting with machine set-up and collecting signatures to document deliveries. The ideal individual for this role will be able to lift medical supplies weighing a minimum of 25-pounds at a time.
As a Warehouse Technician, you will:
- Delivery medications and supplies to patient's homes, collecting signatures as proof of delivery.
- Ensure proper rotation and maintenance of inventory.
- Act as a back up the purchasing coordinator and assist with the purchasing of medical supplies and equipment.
- Assist with inventory control measures including receiving, stocking and record keeping of product.
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment.
- Act as a liaison between patients and the specialty pharmacy team.
- Pick and pull medical supplies and equipment for patient orders, in preparation for shipment and delivery of product to a patient’s home.
- Work closely with UPS, Federal Express and couriers to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
Typical work hours for this position are Monday – Friday, 12:00pm -8:30pm ,with an opportunity for over-time based on business need, as well as an on call schedule. This is a full-time,permanent career that offers excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, a competitive 401k, and additional benefits.
With Coram/CVS Health, you'll have an exciting opportunity to utilize your delivery, warehouse, and customer service experience with a team who are passionate about making a difference inpatient’s lives. You can have an impact by providing the best care, education,and support to our patients, improving their overall quality of life!
Coram/CVS Health is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral nutrition fields. The word “Coram” derives from the Latin word “cor,” meaning “heart”... and our dedication to our customers is truly from the heart.
Doyou want to learn more? Check out the videos below!
- Minimum one year warehouse experience.
- Minimum one year customer service experience.
- Valid and current driver’s license, automotive insurance, and a clean MVR.
- Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and pay close attention to detail.
- Medical warehouse or healthcare experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/