Warehouse Distribution Clerk
Posted: January 18, 2017
Reference ID: 958136482
Adecco is currently recruiting for Warehouse Distribution Clerks and Material Handlers to work in Fremont with one of the most influential companies that provides fulfillment services and supply chain solutions for companies in software, technology, electronics, healthcare, and consumer goods industries. This is for a long-term/temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Distribution Clerk you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic, fast-paced, accuracy and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Production Assembly job include:
• Assembling/Packing Products
• Moving material in, out, around of warehouse facility
• Lifting heavy objects up to 50lbs
• Comply with standards for merchandising, stocking, and storing product
• Assists with cleaning, stocking and lifting items in other areas as requested
• Maintain the highest standards of conduct and confidentiality
• Continually grows in knowledge of the product
• Looks for new training opportunities and takes advantage of new training
• May perform additional responsibilities as requested by a Manager
Experience, Skills and Requirements:
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Reliable transportation
• Availability to work during the day shift Monday-Friday with some mandatory OT as needed.
• This position will spend 100% of time standing
• Fast pace work environment
• Lift up to 50 pounds regularly
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Assembler job in Fremont, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
After Applying, call Aaron at (510) 925-6441 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled