Warehouse Driver with CDL
Posted: February 07, 2017
Reference ID: 904969929
Adecco is seeking an experience CDL Driver for a well-established oil and gas company in Mandaree, ND! This is a long-term, Direct-hire opportunity.
This is an immediate opening!
Responsibilities for this CDL Driver job include:
• Secure and transport raw material and finished product from manufacturing shops to customer designated delivery location
• Inspect vehicle for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
• Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
• Complete log work and retain fuel / credit card receipts
• Comply with DOT rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures
• Report defects, accidents and violations to your supervisor
• Clean MVR
• 2 year CDL experience
• Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
• Good customer service
• Willing to submit to background / drug checks
Full time schedule, On-site housing available during the week if needed
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Please apply now or call us RIGHT AWAY at 605.348.8010 to be considered for our CDL Driver job in Mandaree, ND or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled