Warehouse Worker - Forklift
Adecco is currently assisting our Bethel client seeking a Warehouse Associate - with Forklift experience. This Warehouse Associate position will be long-term with potential for hire. Looking for candidate with previous Forklift certification and experience. Ability to perform all general duties in a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Associate position may include but are not limited to:
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Ship and receive transfer orders in ERP System
• Receive shipments, pick, pack, and ship parts using various freight carriers
• Inventory counts
• Maintain neat and clean work area
• Place stock onto shelves, test parts for refurbishment
• Use of Forklift
Warehouse Workers must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance
• 2+ yrs forklift use and certification
• 2+ years warehouse experience
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Excellent work reference for reliability and work ethic
• Use of Microsoft Office software
This position is 9am - 5pm, Mondays through Fridays, and has potential for hire for the right candidate.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco. PLEASE CALL US TO FOLLOW UP AFTER APPLYING - 203-792-6500
Adecco is the largest employment agency in the world. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Temporary positions. Our comprehensive benefits plan includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday Program, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Referral Bonus', 401(k), and more.
Be sure to take advantage of all our website (www.adeccousa.com) has to offer including our knowledge center, where you can print out many helpful materials to aid in your job search.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.