A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators in Lima, OH for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Forklift positions require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trucks. If you meet the qualifications listed below & Apply Now!
Please call 937-726-2733 for more information.
Responsibilities for forklift roles include but are not limited to:
• Forklift operation (both stand-up and sit down)
• Picking orders
• Auditing orders
• Unloading and loading merchandise
• General warehouse duties
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 1+ years of recent forklift operations experience
• Ability to consistently lift 40-50 pounds
• Current Forklift operator certification preferred
• A valid state-issued driver's License
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Basic computer skills
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
About the company and work site:
• Very modern warehouse with state of art systems
• Eco friendly environment, natural light, air conditioning, etc.
• Large cafeteria and recreation area for lunch and breaks
We have openings from 5:00AM-5:10PM and 5:00PM - 5:10AM. This is a rotating 2-2-3 schedule.
Pay for this position is $13.50-$13.90/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.