Warehouse Forklift Operator
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Warehouse Forklift Operator position in the Groveport, OH area. This is a temporary opportunity. Apply now if you meet the following qualifications. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact the Grove City office 614-277-4879. Thank you.
Experienced Forklift Operator needed for 1st shift, 2nd and 3rd shifts. You must have relative warehouse experience in the last 3 years. Associate will be expected to operate a Stand up reach truck and electronic pallet jack when needed and other warehouse duties such as loading/unloading, RF scanning, shipping, receiving, labeling and tracking.
• Performing the physical/administrative tasks as assigned.
• Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods.
• Lifts heavy items and will operate any motorized vehicle equipment within the warehouse, to include, but not be limited to forklifts.
• May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
Please apply if you meet the following requirements:
• Attention to detail
• Stable work history
• Comfortable with repetitive motion
• Must have a HS diploma or GED
• Must have 2 years recent experience
• Must have valid Drivers License
• Must have current Forklift Certification
• Must have reliable transportation
• Experience working with an RF scan gun
• Must be able to work the required day/hours of the position
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced work environment
Hours: 1st shift - must be flexible to work between 6am - 6pm
3rd shift - must be flexible to work between 10pm - 7am
Pay is $12 - $16 per hour depending on shift and Client
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.