Warehouse General Labor
Location: Frankfort, Kentucky
Posted: January 07, 2017
Reference ID: 2030770013
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Distillery Warehouse Associate in Frankfort, KY. This is for a long term temporary assignment opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Distillery Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Distillery Warehouse Associate job include:
- Attention to detail
- Moving material in and out of warehouse facility (repetitive work)
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
- Ability to complete manual labor including push, pull, bend and stoop
- Must provide own steel toe boots
- MUST be flexible to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift (8 hour shifts)
- MUST be 21 years of age with valid driver license
- Ability to pass background and drug screen
- Able to work in any weather conditions
- Must provide proof of high school diploma or GED
- Previous industrial/warehouse experience a plus
This position does not offer overtime and has a minimum of 8 weeks per year lay off.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Distillery Warehouse Associate job in Frankfort, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled