Warehouse General Labor
Are you looking to work with an industry leader on the forefront of medical technology? If so, we have the job for you!
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for experienced warehouse general laborers for a leading company in Waukegan, IL. This is a long-term temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experienece in the medical device industry. As a Lab Technician, you will be responsible for performing general warehouse functions including testing of medical devices. Position will include generating test data, recording results, and reporting data per specific guidelines. If you meet, the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the warehouse general labor positions include:
- Perform general medical device testing (ex: product durability)
- Record testing data and report finding in compliance with industry requirements
- Loading and unloading devices for shipment
- High School Diploma/GED required
- General warehouse or production experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to bend/twist and lift up to 50 lbs
Opportunities are available on 1st shift working Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm.
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse General Labor job in Waukegan, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled