The Inventory Control Supervisor is responsible for maintaining inventory system accuracy, data integrity, local level audit controls and inventory levels (DSI) to prevent product and/or raw material out-of-stocks.
- Supervise daily counts of full goods/raw materials
- Supervise weekly counts of ancillary items
- Assist in reconciliation of inventory variances of finished goods/raw materials/ancillary items
- Review/research status of Open Purchase Orders & STO's Transfers
- Review SAP/BASIS Reconciliation
- Review/Report control failures to Warehouse Manager for immediate course correction
- Review/Reconcile daily production confirmations
- Review/Reconcile daily ingredient/ packaging usage reports
- Review daily product disposition reports
- Review/Audit product movement within facilities, i.e. check out/in procedures, breakage write-off process, and product recover/destruction process
- Report any short dated product to Warehouse Manager
- Hire/Train/Develop inventory analysts
- Review Day Supply reports for out of stock risks and communicate to Centralized and local Planning as appropriate
- Review Raw Material Orders/Delivery Schedule to ensure raw material supply meets production schedule demands
- Review interim storage types, age of stock reports, obsolete materials, run inventory cycle count reports, support year end physical inventory count, warehouse product traceability
- Review SAP transaction process to ensure data is accurately posted
- Review customer credits, returns, internal STO returns, and vendor returns, etc.
- Assist in material setup for production, shipping and receiving
- Train SAP end users as needed in SAP processes as needed
- Create and maintain documentations for The Coca Cola Management System
- Provide support to the Finance Dept. to complete all required month end activities
- Generate daily / weekly / monthly reports from SAP to report past due inbound and outbound deliveries
Education Level Required:
High School - GED or Diploma
Education Level Preferred:
Bachelor's degree preferred
APICS Certification desired
Minimum 3-5 years SAP systems warehouse/inventory and finance experience
- 3+ Years of experience leading an inventory team in a manufacturing plant responsible for both Finished Goods and Raw Material Ingredient
- SAP Inventory Management experience; warehouse, finance and/or production experience in an inventory environment
- Knowledge of inventory management principles related to FIFO, LIFO, etc.
- Experience working with Warehouse Managed Systems and Ingredient Managed Systems
- Experience installing, maintaining and training computer-based RF Technology is a plud
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business.
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top