Warehouse - Kitting
Location: Lebanon, Tennessee
Posted: January 14, 2017
Reference ID: 1192293027
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Assemblers in Lebanon for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Assembly positions require candidates to work with Automotive Parts. If you meet the qualifications listed below Apply Now!!
Responsibilities for this Assembler job include:
• Basic to complex assembly
• Use of small hand tools
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• MUST HAVE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE IN ASSEMBLY !!!!
• MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG SCREEN, BACKGROUND CHECK & EDUCATION VERIFICATION HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED
We have openings on FRIST shift..
Pay for these positions are $12.00 per hour plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment:
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Assembly job in Lebanon, TN or any other related opportunities with Adecco!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled