Adecco is assisting several local clients in recruiting for a Warehouse Labor positions in Redding, CA. These are potential temporary to hire opportunities. The Warehouse Associate / Material Handlers will be responsible for various Labor duties in a manufacturing or production environment. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Associate / Material Handler position include:
- Using hand and power tools to build pallets
- Using hand and power tools to correctly assemble parts per specific blueprints
- Loading and unloading parts in the fabrication process
- Serve as a floater for each department, assisting with various Labor assignments
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must be mechanically inclined. Preference will be given to those with prior experience in a similar position.
Pay for this position is $10.00/hour plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Associate / Material Handler position in Redding, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.