Adecco is currently assisting the largest leading internet search company in their search for experienced Warehouse Leads in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience in warehouse operations, has a passion for customer service, and can quickly think on their feet to resolve issues. Warehouse Representative must be willing to learn on the job, gain an overall understanding of the product, and then quickly learn and follow requirements and processes to ensure the in-store teams are supplied adequately and able to process orders.
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position: Warehouse Lead
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hours: Varies- up to 40 a week
Length: Contract - 12 months can get extended longer
Job Description: Warehouse Lead
The primary function of the Warehouse Lead is to delegate work from the Field Ops Lead to the Field Operations team and be stationed at the warehouse to ensure good workflow and team organization.
In addition, the Warehouse Lead will be tasked with:
• Maintaining sufficient inventory levels
• Coordinating store supply runs
• Maintaining the organization of the warehouse
• Placing orders for supplies
• Maintaining Field Ops team docs and forms
• Developing future projects
• Training the Field Operations team
• Other duties as assigned
• Attention to detail
• Proactive approach to tasks
• College Degree preferred
• Ability to conceptualize complex projects
• Clear communication (verbal and written)
• Understanding of supply chain
• Understanding of warehouse management
• Experience working in retail environments is a plus
• Knowledge and experience with Google products
• Able to manage a team of operators
• Flexible with the ability to work project hours, 6:00 am - 11:00 pm, weekends and holidays included
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug test, and motor vehicle check (no more than 1 infraction within the past 3 years)
• Must be able to lift, load, and carry up to 50 lbs
• Must be able to work on feet for 8-10 hours a day
• 3+ years of experience in Warehouse Operations and/or Warehouse Supply Chain preferred
• Excellent Customer Service and Technical Troubleshooting Skills
• Computer savvy - Microsoft and MAC platforms
• Experience with supply chain management software, MS Office, and email
How to Apply:
Click on the "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other mortgage related opportunity with Adecco.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.