The Warehouse Lead is responsible for directing product or materials in a production or warehouse environment using powered tools and vehicles.Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Check in drivers and receive materials.
- Ensure all log sheets are being completed daily: i.e. receiving, shipping, pallet and scrap.
- Ensure inventory accuracy through conducting cycle counts, weekly counts of minerals and 500 area, county and WM materials (finished goods) once a month.
- Proficient in SAP and Data pass
- Understands T- codes used to make transactions for warehouse.
- Ensure all receipts are entered in Data pass daily.
- Order materials such as pallets, labels and glue for production.
- Understand FEFO.
- Ensure raw materials such as film and corrugate are staged in production area for daily use. Schedule dunnage returns.
- Education - High School diploma or GED equivalent not required
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top