Vogue International, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for three Warehouse Leads located in Phenix City, AL.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes the Vogue International brands. These brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX® and MAUI MOISTURE® Proganix® and FX®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in the U.S. and in 38 countries.
The Warehouse Lead will:
• Be responsible for overseeing daily operations outlined by the Supervisor
• Manage team members by prioritizing tasks and making sure the tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Assist in loading outbound shipments
• Review incoming deliveries of material
• Be responsible for ensuring that daily scheduled orders are completed and shipped timely
• Be responsible for ensuring inventory accuracy
• Assist in creating and implementing processes and procedure to increase productivity
• Promote quality across the team while meeting daily goals
• Be responsible for training new employees
• Promote a safe environment within the team
• Promote and adhere to Safety 6S Standards
• Uphold Johnson & Johnson policies and possesses a positive attitude.
• Follow the Credo in all duties performed.
• Perform all other duties assigned
• A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
• A minimum of two (2) years of related experience is required
• Excellent mathematic skills are preferred
• Basic computer skills are required (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Experience with WMS is preferred
• Forklift operation experience is required and PIV certification is preferred
• Must follow directions and adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
• Strong attention to detail is required
• Must follow safety procedures at all times
• Ability to perform all functions such as heavy lifting, loading, and unloading is required
• Ability to stand on feet for long duration of time is required
• Ability to multi-task and perform variety of assignments at any given time is required
• Must adhere to attendance policy
• Stable work history is required
This position is located in Phenix City, AL and requires a daily commute Monday-Friday from the hours of 4:30pm-1:00am with overtime and weekends as required.
United States-Alabama-Phenix CityOrganization
Vogue International LLC (6232)Job Function
Materials Management & DistributionRequisition ID