Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
• Responsible and accountable for the stocking and accurate documentation of all inventory
• Utilizes inventory control/ (FIFO) rotation procedures to minimize waste.
• Participates in daily/weekly/monthly inventory counts.
• Load and Unload products and materials from truck..
• Move products and materials to warehouse storage.
• Complete daily logs.
• Communicate with employees from other shifts.
• Supports catering and special events.
• General warehouse work as assigned.
• Participates in daily shift briefings.
• Uses PCs, hand-held computers or other such devices.
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures
• Meet accuracy and production standards.
• Comply with all OSHA and MSDS Standards, and all Company work rules, policies and procedures.
• Maintain a professional attitude among co-workers and visitors to the facility.
• Performs other duties as assigned. Ability to Work unsupervised.
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Logistics background needed. Basic computer skills required.
• Inventory control experience a MUST
• Basic knowledge of trades and supplies/parts used in specific trades
• Reliability and good attendance a must. Supervision of others may be needed.
• Ability to work overtime or weekends if needed.
• Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
• Ability to lift up to 50 - 100 pounds. Push 600 lbs.
• Position requires repetitive motion, overhead reaching, working in both extreme heat and extreme cold.
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time. Valid driver's license a MUST.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.