Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description This position is in the Vestal, NY area
- Performs transfers from the warehouse to the concession stands before and during the event
- Receives transfers back into the warehouse as concession stands close at the end of the event
- Assist with the receiving of product deliveries as needed
- Receiving inventory, taking weekly inventory and pulling stock for various areas in the facility.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds on a regular and continuous basis
- Must be available for all Red Sox home games and before and after Red Sox home stands
- Must be able to read, write, speak and communicate in English
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.