The Warehouse Lead is responsible for coordinating warehouse activities to ensure efficient job placement of staff and operation of equipment used in the Warehouse Operations. Assist Warehouse Manager/Supervisor as needed, maintain a safe, quality focused and efficient workforce. Provide substitute coverage for all positions as needed. Address machinery malfunction issues to maintain continuous flow of output. Reconcile production pack count with Production staff. Provide assistance to inventory discrepancy, shipping and receiving and general warehouse issues. Key responsibilities:
- Possess the ability to take action without being asked to help team members be effective in their job assignments.
- Perform cross functional duties in all Warehouse positions including Level 3, Inventory Clerk, and Scheduler. Work in these capacities as required.
- Enforce safety, PPE / GMP and related policies.
- Manage the building of mixed or special pallets for customers.
- Resolve production pack out quantities timely and accurately.
- Enter production information into computer system SAP timely and accurately.
- Demonstrate good attendance.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Service, Materials, Quality, and Production Departments to resolve issues. Maintain accurate file and record system per policy.
- Support policy to insure that only quality products enter and leave our facility including auditing shipments and deliveries.
- Travel to outside storage facilities to audit operation and perform physical inventories. Perform facility audits as required.
- Assist in root because analysis for all Warehouse related issues. Support Material Manager as required.
- Lead / coordinate cleaning activities for facility
- Lead role in maintaining GMP, through cleaning as required. Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time in temperature extremes on daily basis.
- Operate forklift and floor cleaning equipment.
- Assist in maintaining GMP through maintaining facility and work area cleanliness. Travel to other CCNA facilities for SAP preparation and training.
- Attend job-related training classes as assigned by Manager/Supervisor Understand and fulfill role in day to day operation of the Warehouse and Production Operations.
- Be able to quickly communicate problems related to machine operation to the Maintenance Technicians to ensure quick resolution fill out work orders. Become an active participant in process improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrate excellent phone / interpersonal skills when dealing directly with customers and vendors become actively involved in the training of Warehouse associates.
- One to five years or more experience in a Warehouse position, preferably in lead or key role.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of material handling environment and machinery. Ability to trouble-shoot warehouse related problems.
- Ability to recognize material and product defects and rectify in accordance with policy.
- Ability to use computer system, often for extended periods of time, and accurately and efficiently input and interpret data in SAP.
- Strong planning, organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read write, speak and comprehend English.
- Must be able to work extended hours a/or overtime as required, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work on all shifts.
- Must be able to participate in job development training (Level 4 Qualified), and must be able to cross-train on all material handling equipment.
- Must pass Warehouse Forklift license test. Tools & Equipment:
- RF and Hand Held Scanning equipment SAP
- Forklift sit down and reach trucks
- Computer Microsoft office
- Telephone and Fax
- Copy machine Floor Cleaning equipment
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.