Warehouse - Maintenance
Location: Schenectady, New York
Posted: December 15, 2016
Reference ID: 2030895040
Title: Warehouse - Maintenance
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Warehouse - Maintenance job in Niskayuna, NY. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As a Warehouse Maintenance you will manually move freight, stock, or other materials and perform other general labor related tasks within the warehouse. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Maintenance job include:
• Pick orders from warehouse inventory
• Unload, move, and store a variety of materials, parts, and products
• Store and stack materials according to company standards
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials
• Operate forklift
• May perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and shelf stocking
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 1-3 Years of Experience
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• 2 years recent forklift experience
We have openings on first shift (Monday - Friday from 7:30AM - 4:00PM).
Pay for this position is $16.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Maintenance job in Niskayuna, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled