We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The ground breakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety... all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Warehouse ManagerJob Description:Summary:
This position contributes to the success of a warehouse or manufacturing location for PepsiCo. The Warehouse Manager coordinates the receiving, shipping, and material handling responsibilities in the warehouse by designing and developing product movement and storage systems, improving operations and supporting the front line staff. This individual is responsible for managing numerous shifts in either a union or non-union environment and developing a team of supervisors.Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- This position will have responsibility for Transport, Inventory, Gate, and Offsite Warehouse
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Maintain quality standards of finished product
- Ensures smooth delivery of product for the sales organization.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans
- Reviews and prepares any action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service stands..
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Develops team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Delivers effective change leadership while driving business changes and minimizing people impact
- Communicates cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Motivates the team members to achieve plan goals
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements.
- Develops processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes (check in/out) and shipping.
- Develops and implements warehouse operations system improvements by leading continuous improvement projects as assigned, analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Troubleshoots all receiving and shipping complaints to find the cause, help resolve the issue, and prevent reoccurrence.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry
- A minimum of 5 years of operations/logistics or supply chain experience
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems
- Forklift certification a plus
- Experience with continuous improvement (i.e. Lean Six Sigma certification, TPM, lean manufacturing, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Strong leadership with the ability to get results through mentoring others
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Willingness to work off shifts and weekends as needed
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.