Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Warehouse Operations Manager in our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Warehouse Operations Manager working on the Supply Chain team, you will be empowered to act as management representative for Warehouse Operations and support strategic plan programs, and a typical day will include:
- This position is responsible for managing and organizing activities encompassing warehousing, transportation, and inventory control of raw materials & chemicals, bulk drug substance and MRO spare parts throughout the plant.
- This position will provide leadership as the management representative for Warehouse Operations.
- The ideal candidate must be able to influence and direct employees and contractors at all levels to ensure all necessary Warehouse Operations are completed on time and safely while following all on site SOPs.
Qualifications: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Responsible for supervision of receiving, storage, internal/external transportation of batch related, miscellaneous, and other materials, and maintenance of GMP compliant warehouse.
- Supervise the daily operations across shift including performance, attendance, and merit evaluations.
- Interact with plant management on operating issues relative to transportation, warehouse, and inventory control that impact plant operations.
- Commit to employee feedback and developmental processes.
- Adheres to corporate trade compliance regarding import/export.
- Maintains department schedules which support production without delays.
- Plan and coordinate efficient transfer of materials and finished products to and from production and warehouse areas.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory control procedures and documentation for all raw materials and production supplies and finished product produced, stored, and shipped from the plant.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOPs, regulatory requirements, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Support plant-wide strategic plan programs and activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years of warehouse experience or High School Diploma with 7-10 years of warehouse experience in a GXP environment.
- Ability to supervise activities of warehouse through subordinates with a minimum of 3 years managing others.
- Proficient in warehouse management systems and pc environments.
- Manage multiple priorities in a warehouse setting.
- Prior experience managing personnel is required.
- Current or Prior Forklift certification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. ERP system knowledge.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around the cGMP manufacturing facility.
- Physical ability to assist with warehouse operations. Able to lift 50 lbs.
- May occasionally work in a clean room environment and wear special garments and personal protective equipment (e.g. hard hats, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs) due to safety requirements in specific areas.
Empowering Our People to Shinetakedajobs.com
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.