Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Warehouse Operative position in the WEST CHESTER area. This is a TEMP TO HIRE opportunity with a growing company.
Apply now if you meet the following qualifications:
• MUST be Forklift Certified in the past year
• You must have relative warehouse/forklift experience for a consecutive 2 years
• Working on a dock helping to load/unload incoming shipments from trucks
• Shipping & Receiving experience is a MUST
• Working on a computers/within company software
• Inventory control experience
• Ensuring equipment is in safe operating condition
• Moving pallets from one area of the warehouse to another
• Ensuring that pallets and boxes are properly accounted for
• Ensuring that daily inspections of equipment are completed
• Following all safety policies and procedures
• Must have a valid Drivers License
• Must be able to pass a drug screen
• Must be able to pass a background screen
• Must have at least 1 year experience as a forklift operator
• Must be experience in general warehouse operations
1st shift: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday
$14 an hour
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.