We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers .
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Warehouse (Shipping/Receiving) material handler for 1 st shift who can safely, efficiently and effectively operate material handling equipment to support receiving , production and shipping needs. A brief description of primary responsibilities:
- Docking and staging trailers using the switcher (yard) truck.
- Interaction with Truck drivers, Internal Customer, and External Customers.
- Inbound unloading (Tankers, OTR) or Cross-docking while following proper procedures with seals, dock pillows, wheel chocks, paperwork, signatures, sign-offs, etc.
- Monitor all quality requirements as outlined by company procedure and specification in regards to paperwork, Trailers inspections, CoA's, etc.
- Load trailers using the proper pallet configuration, and complete all required shipping paperwork legibly in a timely fashion.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems in relation to storage space, time, trailer availability and dock availability.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Identify any deviances between established manufacturing/packing specifications and report any deviations to appropriate personnel.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Person should have experience working in Shipping and/or Receiving.
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook or understanding of email, Word, and Excel.
- A solid understanding of Mapics (AS400) is a plus but the right person can be trained.
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.