There are 3 similar positions open. *** Please note: The open positions will be 2 nd or 3 rd Shift position. ***
The ACW Warehouse Operator is responsible for:
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Ingredient, packaging materials, supplies, and equipment receipt
- Material transfer and warehouse management/maintenance
- Finished product shipment to the North America Consolidated Warehouses
- Operates forklift to move freight into and out of the Atlanta Consolidated Warehouse.
- Loads and unloads freight and assists in the control of storage areas for packaging materials, ingredients, and finished product, etc... and may schedule freight movements in cooperation with immediate team leaders and/or production team leaders.
- Assists with other shipping personnel and Plant Quality Assurance to handle, sample and make proper disposition of all excess/rejected ingredients.
- Verifies the accuracy and availability of all documents on incoming shipments. Checks incoming materials for quantity and condition.
- Ensures that correct security procedures are observed in handling of packaging materials, ingredients, finished product, shipments, paperwork and general freight movement into and out of the warehouse.
- Properly prepares shipments, loads vehicles, and prepares necessary documentation for all shipments.
- Assists in inventory control procedures (e.g. cycle counting) for all packaging materials, ingredients, and finished product.
- Interacts with representatives of common carriers and railroads.
- Assists with ingredient sampling.
- Familiarizes themselves with Company and Plant policies concerning traffic procedures, security, reports, etc., and with applicable Federal and industry regulations concerning freight shipments.
- Performs other duties related to GMP, shipping, receiving, minor maintenance, or other duties as required by the supervisor.
High School Diploma or GED Related Work Experience:
At least 1 year relevant work experience Leadership Behaviors: DRIVE INNOVATION:
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler) ACT LIKE AN OWNER :
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders INSPIRE OTHERS:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential Functional Skills:
Warehouse Operations: Knowledge of warehousing / distribution policies and procedures. Ability to support customer order processes and verify product availability.
Documentation: Executes and complete required documents 100% in its entirety appropriate for accurate and proper shipping and receiving paperwork. Disclaimer:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top