"Work Safety, Detail Oriented and Reliable"
If these words describe you and you enjoy a fast past manufacturing environment then please read below.
Adecco is assisting a world leader in their search for a Production Associate with a background within the food, beverage and flavor industry. A background in this field is preferred not necessary. Must have prior production experience. Must also be certified to operate a forklift.
If you meet the basic requirements below, please call us right away.
1. Accurately follow processes and procedures as they relate to production, safety, customer specifications, etc.
2. Read and comprehend specifications, process instructions, safety and production procedures, etc. as provided by the company and client customers.
3. Apply math skills in the daily operation and adjustment of processes.
4. Follow all processes, procedures and trainings as required per standing policies and practices.
5. Follow all policies and procedures as directed by the company.
6. Maintain a clean, organized work area.
• Must be able to operate different styles of pumps and connect hoses
• Proficient in adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
• Must be able to follow batching instructions
• Self-sufficient in performing daily duties
• Maintain proper paperwork
• Communicate with Manager/Supervisor about any issues or corrections to be made relating to batches or production schedule.
• Follow GMP'S and any other rules provided by the plant
• Maintain a sanitary work area.
• Maintain proper disposal of barrels and trash
• May perform routine maintenance on equipment.
• Help fellow compounders when in need
• Pull samples when needed for lab
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs routinely and roll, tip, tilt, and laydown 400 lb drums
• Must be able to stand during entire shift.
• Must be able to withstand temperatures down to 20 degrees F and up to 120 degrees F.
• Must be able bend/stoop frequently.
• No Physical restrictions, for this is a physically demanding job
• Minimum High School (college preferred)
• A minimum of 5 years of related experience in a leadership role within the food and beverage, chemical or flavor industries.
• $14.00 Hour, temp-to-hire OR direct hire for the right candidate.
• First Shift - Monday through Friday, start time 6:30am.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.