At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:
3M is seeking a Warehouse Operator position for the Supply Chain division located in DeKalb, IL. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
This position will require:
- Possesses the ability to operate Power Industrial Vehicles (PIV)
- Checking for Damaged or missing items
- Moving Stock around by hand or by using lifting gear or PIV
- Picking & Packing Orders
- Loading & Unloading Stock
- Working overtime
- Weekend work
- Working holidays as needed
- Working extended hours
- Working a 2nd or 3rd shift, depending on shift availability
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher
- A minimum one (1) year of experience in a warehouse operations role
- A minimum one (1) year of experience operating power industrial vehicles
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
: DeKalb, ILRelocation:
Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M elected testing as a part of the selection process.
This posting is for a Warehouse Operator position at 3M Dekalb, IL. Qualified applicants maybe considered when Warehouse Operator openings occur at 3M Dekalb, IL for up to six months of the posting of this requisition.About 3M
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $ 30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @ 3M or @3MNewsroom.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.