Immediate openings! Adecco is working with Ralph Lauren to recruit reliable Order Processors in Kernersville, High Point & Greensboro, NC area.
Adecco is looking for several entry level Warehouse Associates/Order Processors to work on assignment at Ralph Lauren facilities in High Point, Greensboro, and Kernersville.
The order processor will be responsible for receiving, filling and moving boxed product/cases to the appropriate locations within the Distribution Center in order to provide accurate customer ordering services for all order fulfillment.
- Prepare for workday with appropriate tools and materials before reporting to workstation. - Receive distribution and appropriate paperwork from DCC.
- Efficiently use RF device and/or paperwork and record amount of materials received to complete all orders.
- Open multiple source cases at a time with appropriate cutting technique (safety first).
- Gather a reasonable amount of units to carry from source case to destination cartons.
- Seal cartons when volume dictates or when you are idle, utilizing the H formation when taping cartons.
- Identify cartons for appropriate zone marked next for easy visibility.
- Move source cases towards back of zone while completing movement into destination cartons.
- Marks materials with identifying information and research product discrepancies as they arise.
- Reads customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Pack neatly, accurately and efficiently by SKU from associated paperwork.
- Work indirect functions such as print apply, no read line and quality assurance areas.
- Operate pallet jacks and push/pull picking carts as needed.
- Uses computer to enter records; PkMS knowledge (contingent)
Work Conditions: - Push off multiple completed cases to the residual line.
- This position largely interacts with equivalent levels of internal personnel.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, and color or product code.
- The job encounters recurring work situations of a routine nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Assembles customer order from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attentive to detail.
- Temperature fluctuation should be considered while in a warehouse environment.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be able to walk long distances.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift boxes weighing up to 75 lbs.
- The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is preferred.
- A proven track record in school or work experience utilizing good communication skills and basic mathematical skills.
- Must have the proven ability to consistently and independently follow policies and procedures; written and verbal instruction and meet required schedules and/or deadlines.
- Overall years of experience may range from 0 -1 years, preferably within a distribution/warehousing environment.
- Previous experience in a team-oriented environment with an emphasis on high volume, measurable performance and understanding of how individual performance affects others in a team environment.
- Ability to perform, and a history of performing, job duties in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Must be able to manage work load based on changing demands.
- Perform housekeeping duties necessary to maintain a neat and orderly warehouse environment.
- Other duties as assigned. Essential duties are subject to change in order to keep up with new or expanding business models.
- Demonstrates flexibility in meeting unexpected and /or planned work fluctuations and shift schedules changes, up to and including weekends.
- Must be able to work all scheduled shift hours to include, but not limited to, weekends, holidays and extended shifts.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.