Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for multiple warehouse order pick pack positions in Leetsdale, PA. You will be responsible for hand picking orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse facility. This is an essential role for customers to receive products in a timely manner and requires a reliable and a hardworking person to be considered successful in the position. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the warehouse order pick pack position include:
- Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
- Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
- Packaging kits to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
- Safely operate and maintain material moving equipment such as Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, Motorized Pallet Jacks and Runabouts to process orders
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous pick pack experience preferred
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail required
Full time (1st shift and 2nd shift)$10-10.50/hr
Candidates may be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
For immediate consideration, please contact:
192 Ohio River Blvd
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.