Warehouse Order Processing
Location: Leetsdale, Pennsylvania
Posted: December 29, 2016
Reference ID: 93709657
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for several Warehouse Order Processing positions in Leetsdale, PA. This opportunity is long-term temporary to hire. As a Warehouse Order Processing Associate you will hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse facility. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Order Processing positions include:
• Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
• Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School diploma or GED
• Previous order pick or inventory experience preferred
• Several shifts: schedules are four - 10 hour shifts. Shifts will include one weekend day.
Salary $11-$11.50/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Permanent Salary $11-12.50/hr
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
For immediate consideration, please contact:
192 Ohio River Blvd
Candidates may be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled