Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Warehouse - Order Processor Specialist position in Richmond, VA. This is for a full-time temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Order Processor Specialist you will be required to receive incoming material and ship outgoing products or supplies to both external and internal customers in a fast paced environment with little supervision. You will be responsible for counting items received or shipped and checking against packing lists while recording all order processes and any discrepancies in various software programs. You will be responsible for receiving orders and fulfilling them yourself from beginning to end with little direction. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please apply now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Order Processor Specialist job include:
- Preparing documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route and manage orders/materials
- Recording shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, timing of orders, and damages and discrepancies for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes in SAP
- Preparing special shipping containers, cases or packing materials
- Confirming and recording the receipt of shipments
- Preparing reports and noting any shortages or damages for accounting, reimbursement and record keeping purposes
- Managing the inter-departmental transport of materials within the warehouse facility
- Performing activities to monitor and maintain inventory control of merchandise or materials
-Physically fulfilling orders from start to finish
- Evaluating warehouse inventory levels and notifies purchasing agent when reorders are necessary
- Maintaining inventory records and prepares reports via various software throughout every shift
-Must have flexible availability to include some early and/or late shifts and weekends
- $16-$18 hourly wage with potential increase upon going permanent
- High School Graduate/Equivalent; Preferred Education: Associates Degree (Engineering, Supply Chain Background, Business, etc.)
- 2-5 years of experience in material handling/order processing setting, carpentry, light assembly setting, physical labor
- Must be mechanically inclined (operate various warehouse machinery, including forklift)
-Must be computer literate (demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel). Familiarity with SAP (MM and WM module a plus)
-Must be able to learn quickly, deal with ambiguity professionally, and work well in teams
-Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
-Must be able to consistently work in an environment affected by day to day elements (heat, cold, precipitation, etc.)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Order Processor Specialist position in Richmond, VA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.