- Sort and deliver inbound mail and packages to the 8 PAC buildings in the Lake Forest campus daily.
- Process outbound mail.
- Receive and visually inspect in-bound packages for damage.
- Assist in loading and off-loading trucks and signing for deliveries.
- Scan, copy and/or file historical documents daily as required.
- Packaging product per ATA 300 specs and/or per customary procedures.
- Completing necessary documentation for international and domestic shipments.
- Receive orders into the system, close orders out of the system.
- Obtaining signatures (of receipt) where and when necessary.
- Will be trained on the complete Receiving, Shipping and Inventory processes as time allows.
- Speed and accuracy - computer and 10 key.
- Extremely well organized.
- Goal oriented.
- Ability to multi task, work with strict time schedules, work well as a team member or independently as needed.
- Ability to handle 50 pounds, ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to pass an in-house Forklift Safety and Usage class, familiar with other handling equipment such as Pallet Jacks and Rolling Carts, hand tools, etc. along with the safety measures surrounding material handling.
- Ability and willingness to work daily and weekend overtime as required often with little to no warning. Location/Division: 26200 Enterprise Way, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA Job Requisition: 1601718
A little about us:
Our people are the driving force behind passengers’ amazing entertainment experience and customers’ robust business platform.