Warehouse - Pick/pack associates
Location: Elgin, Illinois
Posted: November 27, 2016
Reference ID: 1090551347
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for multiple Picker - Packer - Warehouse jobs in Elgin, IL This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. You will be responsible for hand picking orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse facility. This is an essential role for customers to receive products in a timely manner and requires a reliable and a hardworking person to be considered successful in the position. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Picker - Packer - Warehouse job include:
- Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
- Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
- Packaging kits to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
- Safely operate and maintain material moving equipment such as Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, Motorized Pallet Jacks and Runabouts to process orders
- Prior warehouse experience
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Picker - Packer - Warehouse job in Elgin, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled