Warehouse - Production / Se habla español - Ingles no es necesario
Location: New Castle, Delaware
Posted: January 25, 2017
Reference ID: 931372296
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Warehouse - Production job in New Castle, DE. This is a long-term temporary to possible permanent opportunity. As a Warehouse - Production associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse/production environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Production job include:
* Moving material in and out of warehouse facility
* Assembly and Inspection of items
* Lifting objects up to 30 lbs.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* 1 Year of warehouse/production experience
* Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
* Must be able to complete multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize tasks for completion
* In order to qualify for this awesome position you must pass a hair follicle drug test and criminal background check.
We are current recruiting for first shift (Monday - Friday, 6am - 2:30pm) second shift (Monday - Friday, 3:30PM - 12:00AM) and third shift (Monday - Thursday, 10:00 pm - 8:00 am).
Pay varies from $8.75 - $9.50 depending on shift and assigned department. Overtime is available and required as needed. This is a long-term temporary to possible permanent opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled