Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric every employee has the power to take control over his or her career and to draw motivation from our shared talent mindset. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience offer enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. Join Schneider Electric. Make the most of your energy.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 30.8 billion US dollars (24 billion euros) in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
Please apply online at http://us-careers.schneider-electric.com . This temporary employee requisition is posted on an ongoing basis, and recruitment is handled by local staffing agencies. Please note that you must apply with the appropriate staffing agency contact in addition to applying through Schneider Electric's website. During your application process, please indicate to the staffing agency that you heard about this job from Schneider Electric.
Description / Comments :
This position is accountable for ensuring the accurate receiving, processing and/or shipment of new or returned merchandise. Operates assorted tools and equipment. May rotate among various subfunctions of material handling such as receiving, checking, picking, packing or shipping.
Essential Functions :
• Transports merchandise onto work tables, pallets, conveyors, push carts, bins, shelves, trailers, staging areas, forklifts and/or trucks.
• Counts all merchandise shipped and received to maintain inventory. Compares amount and type of merchandise received with invoices and purchase orders.
• Sorts new or returned orders and places into appropriate bins, shelves or racks. Performs inspection for damage.
• Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Locates and prepares product for shipping and affixes proper label. Checks order to ensure accuracy. May load into truck.
• May inspect vehicles driven according to company requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule.
Locations & Staffing Agency Contacts :
• Athens, TX - Lisa Waters (Select Staff) - (903) 561-6900
• Chino, CA - Daysi Sanchez (Volt) - (714) 675-4025
• Mechanicsburg, PA - Kevin Carson (Volt) - (717) 948-1220
• Middletown, PA - Kevin Carson (Volt) - (717) 948-1220
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.