Shipping/Receiving Associate Day Shift Malta, NY
Have shipping/receiving experience in a warehouse environment or providing general labor? Looking for steady day shift work with weekly pay? Manpower has immediate openings for warehouse labor on 1st shift.
What's in it for you?
* Full time hours
* Day shift: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
What is the job?
* Receive inventory
* Utilize inventory controls using customer database
* Prepare and ship orders daily
* Maintain a clean and safe environment by keeping a safe and clean warehouse through sweeping floors, general housekeeping, and picking up debris, both inside and outside of buildings
* Daily and weekly inspections of all warehouse equipment for defects, leak such as, propane, oil leaks, or hydraulic leaks
* Provide assistance in other areas of the warehouse as directed.
What do you bring to the job?
* High School degree or equivalent
* Ability to lift up to 80lbs
* Ability to use warehouse equipment to move freight (pallet jack, hand truck, dollies, etc)
* Ability to pass drug testing
* Good verbal and written communications
* Previous experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
Stop your job search and apply today! Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters via email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office located at 1450 Western Ave, Albany NY 12203 or call us at 518-459-2800.
We love referrals so please share this job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
Follow us on Facebook to keep updated with career tips and current hiring trends. https://www.facebook.com/ManpowerAlbanyNY
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.